***NOT COMPATIBLE WITH REMINGTON 870/1100/1187***
SureShell shotshell carriers are assemblies comprising an aluminum yoke and backing plate and a Santoprene? elastomer tube. The shells are securely retained by the elastomer tube interfering with the bores. In many cases, shells can be confidently retained in a brass down as well as a brass up configuration, though brass up is most secure.
- The best and most durable weapon mounted shotshell carrier available.
- Innovative rubber friction retention system solidly holds shotshells in place.
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hard coat anodized matte black
- SureShell carriers use the trigger group pin holes to secure the assemblies to the weapon.
- Available in 4-shell and 6-shell configurations.