With its short eye relief, the SWAT Prismatic ‘sits back’ further than any other scope, leaving plenty of mounting rail to allow headache-free attachment of all kinds of Night Vision fittings.
Its multi-faceted SCB2 crosshair can also be illuminated at the push of a button, and comes with brightness control to suit all lighting situations.
The field of view from its 50mm front lens is three times more than a conventional scope.
Put another way: here we have a 12x magnification scope that has the same field of view as a ‘conventional’ scope dialled into just 4x power.
Just as amazing is the 12×50’s light-gathering credentials.
It sucks in more light than any comparable 12x scope, making it a top choice for shooting in low-light situations.
Size-wise, the stacked prismatic lenses of the SWAT 12×50 means it measures up at just 156mm ? significantly shorter than, say, MTC’s ever-popular Mamba model (at 370mm).
Complete with MTC’s magnetic flip cover and a cool new mount that features integral tilt adjustment to achieve close to optimum optical zero ? before even dialling-in the scope’s turrets ? the SWAT Prismatic is a scope that’s totally unlike any other available in the shooting optics world.
And that is the truth of it… SWAT Prismatic ? brighter than your average scope.
- Short eye relief that gives three times the field of view than a conventional scope with the same size lens
- Glass-etched crosshair: SCB2 reticle design exclusive to MTC Optics
- Edge-to-edge multi-coated lenses: bright, clear picture quality
- Side parallax adjustment: eliminates parallax error and assists in range-finding
- 6-metre minimum focus: suitable for airgun use and ultra-close-range shooting
- Reticle illumination: assists with tricky background and lighting scenarios
- 42mm body tube: more substantial build quality and light transmission
- Fully water, fog and shock proof: increases longevity of the scope
- Nitrogen purged: internal regulation of scope’s high-end performance
- MTC SWAT Prismatic 12×50
- 倍率 ? 12x
- 対物レンズ経 ? 50mm
- FOV @ 100m ? 28m
- 視差調整 ? +4/-4
- アイリリーフ ? 17.3mm
- パララックス ? 6m -infinity
- ゼロイン調整単位 ? 1 click = 1cm @100m
- ゼロイン調整幅（ウィンテージ） ? 17.45 mrad
- ゼロイン調整幅（エレベーション） ? 17.45 mrad
- ゼロイン調整単位（1回転） ? 42
- ゼロイン調整単位（1回転/Mils） ? 6
- Impact point correction in one click @ 100m ? 1cm
- チューブ経 ? 42mm
- 長さ ? 156mm
- 重さ ? 460g