MTC’s second SWAT Prismatic model ? a 10×30 that has earned the nickname ‘Atom’, due to is diminutive size.
Like its (slightly) larger 12×50 sibling, the all-new 10×30 SWAT Prismatic is a little scope featuring some big differences.
SWAT stands for Super Wide-Angle Technology, meaning the Atom offers of a much wider field of view than a conventional 10x magnification scope.
What’s more, it harnesses its highly detailed sight picture courtesy of an ultra-short eye relief and a concertina rubber eyecup, making it particularly suitable for low-recoil rimfires and air rifles.
Despite its small dimensions ? it measures just 123mm from the 30mm objective to the eyepiece ? the 10×30 is anything but short on features.
Its external elevation and windage turrets not only offer the much-favoured MIL-rated click adjustments, they are lockable and feature resettable verniers.
Near-perfect optical centring can also be achieved courtesy of the Atom’s tilt-adjustable mount (supplied).
Besides a quick-focus eyepiece, there’s side parallax adjustment to eliminate aiming errors at closer ranges, with adjustment down to 6 metres.
And the Atom sports our new and simplified MD5 mil-dot reticle, which can also be illuminated to one of 10 brightness settings.
- Short eye relief that gives three times the field of view than a conventional scope with the same size lens
- Glass-etched crosshair: MD5 reticle design exclusive to MTC Optics
- Edge-to-edge multi-coated lenses: bright, clear picture quality
- Side parallax adjustment: eliminates parallax error and assists in range-finding
- 6-metre minimum focus: suitable for airgun use and ultra-close-range shooting
- Reticle illumination: assists with tricky background and lighting scenarios
- 34mm body tube: more substantial build quality and light transmission
- Fully water, fog and shock proof: increases longevity of the scope
- Nitrogen purged: internal regulation of scope’s high-end performance
- MTC SWAT Prismatic 10×30
- 倍率 ? 10x
- 対物レンズ経 ? 30mm
- FOV @ 100 yds ? 32 ft
- 視差調整 ? +4/-4
- アイリリーフ ? 14mm
- パララックス ? 6m -infinity
- ゼロイン調整単位 ? 1 click = 1cm @100m
- ゼロイン調整幅（ウィンテージ） ? 17.45 mrad
- ゼロイン調整幅（エレベーション） ? 17.45 mrad
- ゼロイン調整単位（1回転） ? 42
- ゼロイン調整単位（1回転/Mils） ? 6
- Impact point correction in one click @ 100m ? 1cm
- チューブ経 ? 34mm
- 長さ ? 123mm
- 重さ ? 300g